Race licensed luxury cars and perform crazy stunts in this fun game
Asphalt Nitro bears a striking resemblance to the other titles in the Asphalt franchise but on a less grand scale. Intended for the Android and developed by Gameloft, Asphalt Nitro only requires 100 MB in comparison to the monstrous 1.2 GB with the previous title Asphalt 8. Now with less space, you might think the game cuts out important elements, but the title actually boasts an impressive number of cars, tracks and game modes. Not to mention, the graphics still look spectacular.
You will overview a variety of cars from the Ferrari LaFerrari to the Lamborghini Veneno. The best part? You can customize and enhance your cars with improvements and change the color when needed. Along with a multitude of cars, Asphalt Nitro takes you around the world to race on gorgeous racetracks from speeding in China to Brazil and even the United States. The game designers recreated each location with a special attention to detail, and some races include jumps and shortcuts to combine for a more exhilarating racetrack.
Outside the races of solo championships and single race modes, Asphalt Nitro also presents you with a strong multiplayer mode. You can climb the leaderboards and prove to your buddies how you're the ultimate racer. In total, the game fill out with eight game modes, but instead of the game size you might normally have, Aspalt Nitro comes in at one-tenth the normal size. This technical achievement burns a mark in the franchise with an entertaining and well-made game to give you hours of action and gameplay.
- A wonderful array of choices in cars
- Customize your cars
- Much smaller download size than past games
- Eight game modes
- Can't upgrade the car to its full limit because you have to pay real cash
- Ride the one and only Jaguar F-Type R!
- General bug fixes and stability improvements!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.